Sunday, September 17, 2017

Laugh as Much As You Breathe | Katty Miranda

Hello friends! Katty here to share a Scrapbook Layout with you all. I am scrapping a photo of myself from my Senior year in High School. This was taken during my Senior Photo Session. I chose some soft colors to compliment the colors in the photo.


I began with a Black and white Patterned Paper. I used some gesso to prep the page and added a few colors of spray mist. I used all shades of pink, a Coloringz in Pink Stilettos, a Vibez in Pop Art Pink and a Spritz in Cotton Candy. I sprayed them directly onto the page focusing on the bottom right hand corner and around the area where my photo would sit.
I then used my favorite Paste-eez in the color Tree Hugger and used that through a Lattice stencil in two areas, to the left of the photo and on top of the photo. I layered a few patterned papers behind the photo and also used some beautiful fussy cut flowers around the photo.
Lastly, I added my tittle as well as a few other stickers, keeping everything around the photo. I used a Coloringz in Night Moves and also added some Ink Splatters as a finishing touch. 

I love how it turned out. 
Products Used: Coloringz: Pink Stilettos, Night Moves
Spritz: Cotton Candy
Vibez: Pop Art Pink
Paste-Eek: Tree Hugger
Remember....
XOXO

No comments: