Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Journey Scrapbooking with Beck Beattie

Hi Everyone, It's Beck Beattie here with a share today.  I've decided to create a layout for my share today and it is one that is very fitting to me at the moment.  Having taken up running I decided to create my first scrapbook page about it.  Here it is!


I added a little grung in my page today simply because, well running isn't all roses, it is tough work and you have to grit your teeth to get through at times, but I love it and it makes me happy so I figured the team up of pretty and grunge works perfectly on my page!

I really love how my page came together teaming up the two... pretty and grunge.  Check out my tutorial over on my blog HERE showing how my page came together. 

 Here are more pictures for you to enjoy!





I Hope you enjoyed my share today.



Happy Crafting!



No comments: