Sunday, August 6, 2017

Hello Summer Art Journal | Katty Miranda

Hello friends! Katty here to share a fun Art Journal Page. I wanted to create something summer related. I actually haven't been creating as much as i'd like lately so I wanted to capture the Summer Vibes before Summer is over. LOL. I decided a fun Art Journal Page would be perfect.
I began by ripping up some washi tape into strips and using several sizes going diagonally throughout the page. The washi tape acts like a mask. I then used some of my favorite color mists and sprayed directly over the tape. I used Colorigz in Pink Stilettos, Don't Citron Me, No Yoking and Heido Ho Blue. I also used a Vibez in Sweetheart I was sure to spread the colors around so that I would have them spread out evenly throughout the page. 

 Once I added all of my colors I carefully peeled off the washi tape strips to reveal the diagonal pattern. I used a textured paper towel to blot the paint and that created some fun texture too.
I added some fun Summer themed puffy stickers from Paperhouse Productions in a cluster in the center of the spread. Lastly I used a circle stencil and added a border around the whole spread using the amazing Dazzlerz in Pucker up Pink.
That added the perfect finishing touch. I love how this turned out. Thanks so much for stopping by!
Products Used:
Coloringz: Pink Stilettos, Don't Citron Me, No Yoking, Heidi Ho Blue
Vibez: Sweet Heart
Dazzlerz: Pucker up Pink
Remember
XOXO




No comments: